Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is considered inactive?

+8
Vayle
Tweedldee
zimie88
Sin
nyuvictoria
Raxel
Danutz
Solblade
12 posters

Go down

What is considered inactive?

What is considered inactive? I_vote_lcap5%What is considered inactive? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What is considered inactive? I_vote_lcap35%What is considered inactive? I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
What is considered inactive? I_vote_lcap5%What is considered inactive? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What is considered inactive? I_vote_lcap25%What is considered inactive? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
What is considered inactive? I_vote_lcap20%What is considered inactive? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
What is considered inactive? I_vote_lcap10%What is considered inactive? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

What is considered inactive? Empty What is considered inactive?

Post  Solblade Fri May 23, 2008 3:15 pm

The guild is full, so that means I'll need to start looking out for inactives, so I can remove them to make space for active members. So I need everyone's opinion on what they would consider inactive.
Solblade
Solblade
Admin

https://fable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is considered inactive? Empty Re: What is considered inactive?

Post  Danutz Fri May 23, 2008 3:20 pm

well you should check each day for inactive ppl if they dont log on 5 days or more you should kick them

Danutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxel Fri May 23, 2008 3:21 pm

There are times when people who are normally active may not log on for a few weeks. Maybe even a month or two. I don't think we should remove them for that. But if they are online often enough and never chat at all, then that is definately inactive in my book.

Raxel

Back to top Go down

Post  Danutz Fri May 23, 2008 3:29 pm

hmm thats a good point but in that case they should tell the leader something so they wont get kicked

Danutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Solblade Fri May 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Anyone who's normally active will not be kicked, although if someone was off for half a year or something then I think it would be fair to remove them to make room for someone who's active.
Solblade
Solblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nyuvictoria Fri May 23, 2008 5:02 pm

I will be completely inactive for about 3-4 months in about a month and a half, due to my current occupation.
Sadly, it would be best if my alt RikaFurude and I, are kicked at that time..
silent
I would not be offended, btw. it's logistically sound. Neutral
For that matter, are my characters in danger of being deleted after such a time?
nyuvictoria
nyuvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sin Fri May 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Yeah those who do not participate or do not even log in should be kick. They might have abandon their accounts or fled to another server.
Sin
Sin

http://www.friendster.com/panganay

Back to top Go down

Post  Solblade Fri May 23, 2008 6:02 pm

nyuvictoria wrote:I will be completely inactive for about 3-4 months in about a month and a half, due to my current occupation.
Sadly, it would be best if my alt RikaFurude and I, are kicked at that time..
silent
I would not be offended, btw. it's logistically sound. Neutral
For that matter, are my characters in danger of being deleted after such a time?
I won't kick your characters for that, at least not your main, unless you want me to. I don't want people to think that they always have to worry about being kicked, and I understand that real life comes first, so I'm willing to wait for you to come back. I honestly don't really care even if it was longer, as long as I'm given warning first, and if not then I give up to 6 months for those who have been active.
Solblade
Solblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nyuvictoria Fri May 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Thanks for that. Wink
We'll figure it out when the time comes.
nyuvictoria
nyuvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post  zimie88 Tue May 27, 2008 9:17 am

i think.... about 3-4 month.... i think it's hard 4 me to on9 if i get offer to further my study... No
Neutral i'm worry if i cant on9 in 3-4 month after i get offer to futher my study.... pale
hope at least i can on9 once a month.....
or maybe u can make an excuse for my nick.... cyclops
zimie88
zimie88

Back to top Go down

What is considered inactive? Empty hy guyz^^

Post  Tweedldee Wed May 28, 2008 2:26 am

to meh inactive is not logging 4 2 weeks Laughing
Tweedldee
Tweedldee

Back to top Go down

Post  zimie88 Thu May 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Surprised 2 weeks?? Shocked then me also inactive member.... Crying or Very sad
zimie88
zimie88

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedldee Sat May 31, 2008 7:01 am

srry..:[..meh wasn`t refering to u...:[....
Tweedldee
Tweedldee

Back to top Go down

Post  Solblade Sat May 31, 2008 10:26 am

I think if someone is well known in guild and active, then give 6 months, or longer if they'll say when they'll be back. If someone never used guild chat or anything then two weeks, and if someone doesn't use guild chat for a couple weeks then kick also, unless they do something to help the guild or it's members, because there's no point in being in a guild if someone doesn't do anything guild related, and just stays silent. A guild isn't just about having a cool emblem^^ One exception is if someone did talk in guild a bit, then I'd probably give them longer but not too much longer because we need the spots for active members who will keep the guild lively.
Solblade
Solblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is considered inactive? Empty Crappy Net..

Post  Sin Sat May 31, 2008 5:36 pm

Well speaking of not logging-in the game and participating in the guild guys I will be out for a few days cause I'm complaining in my network provider so I will be out for some time.. Pffff... gonna miss ya guys.. But as soon as I get my network fix I'll be back would'nt want to be gone for too long! But maybe I'll still be active here in the forums. Laughing
Sin
Sin

http://www.friendster.com/panganay

Back to top Go down

Post  Solblade Sat May 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Oops I think that last post came out wrong. If someone never uses guild chat then they get kicked in about two weeks, and if they do use it but barely, then give them a little longer to start being more active, but if not then they're kicked.
Solblade
Solblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayle Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Solblade wrote:I think if someone is well known in guild and active, then give 6 months, or longer if they'll say when they'll be back. If someone never used guild chat or anything then two weeks, and if someone doesn't use guild chat for a couple weeks then kick also, unless they do something to help the guild or it's members, because there's no point in being in a guild if someone doesn't do anything guild related, and just stays silent. A guild isn't just about having a cool emblem^^ One exception is if someone did talk in guild a bit, then I'd probably give them longer but not too much longer because we need the spots for active members who will keep the guild lively.

agreed with that,.. just was thinking that way.
cus wut if you just stay days online letting the remote doing all the work. while acturly ur just online doing other stuff not relatable to wonderland nor the guild?
Vayle
Vayle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 am

sorry i haven't been on. As for the whole inactive or active. i think 6 months of not logging in is inactive. For example once my classes start this month im not going to be on that much. I might pop in every so often to say hi but im not going to have time to be on alot like i have been.
Ginny
Ginny

http://www.myspace.com/straightedgebitchin

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Tsukino Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:00 am

Ginny wrote:sorry i haven't been on. As for the whole inactive or active. i think 6 months of not logging in is inactive. For example once my classes start this month im not going to be on that much. I might pop in every so often to say hi but im not going to have time to be on alot like i have been.

well, right now my situation is kinda like this. our school started last monday and although i still have time to go online, by the time i got home my sister [Lycorisse] will be the one using it [except every tuesdays and fridays... if she isnt absent in her class]. but she's nice enough to open my account and set it to remote [to harvest or mine] so mostly she's online and im not Crying or Very sad . also i always encourage her to greet everyone whenever she's online so that she can have friends in our guild [i dont know if she's doing it even when im not watching her play Razz]
Usagi Tsukino
Usagi Tsukino

http://littleusagi.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  archblue Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:50 am

2 weeks Suspect
archblue
archblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Solblade Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 am

If someone is unable to get on much or at all for a long time, I won't count that towards being inactive, as long as I'm kept up to date. And likely if someone takes the time to let me know first then they've been active to begin with, so they wouldn't need to worry about being kicked. The only ones I'd kick are those who join then don't do anything for a while, or in the case of those who are normally active off for more than 6 months (unless they let me know that they'll be off longer). So anyone who has school and stuff won't have to worry, and logging on once in a while during busy periods to let everyone know you're alive is better than not logging on and saying anything at all for 6 months. Popping on to the forum would also count towards being active, so even if you can't get on Wonderland as long as you post on the forum then it's ok.
Solblade
Solblade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Tsukino Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:30 am

Solblade wrote:If someone is unable to get on much or at all for a long time, I won't count that towards being inactive, as long as I'm kept up to date. And likely if someone takes the time to let me know first then they've been active to begin with, so they wouldn't need to worry about being kicked. The only ones I'd kick are those who join then don't do anything for a while, or in the case of those who are normally active off for more than 6 months (unless they let me know that they'll be off longer). So anyone who has school and stuff won't have to worry, and logging on once in a while during busy periods to let everyone know you're alive is better than not logging on and saying anything at all for 6 months. Popping on to the forum would also count towards being active, so even if you can't get on Wonderland as long as you post on the forum then it's ok.

nice Smile i could do that. i can go online here during my vacant periods Very Happy
Usagi Tsukino
Usagi Tsukino

http://littleusagi.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:57 am

this is off topic, but febreze lavender vanilla & comfort candles smell great Smile
Ginny
Ginny

http://www.myspace.com/straightedgebitchin

Back to top Go down

Post  nyuvictoria Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:23 am

Speaking of Inactive...
Is there a time limit on when your characters are deleted due to inactivity. I want to buy the bunny ears, but not if i get deleted for my upcoming inactivity. It's also very sad that to use credit card you must have "Verified by VISA" which my cards do not support.. =(

Do they simply keep your account info indefinitely? or toss you after a set time? The EULA did not overtly say anything pertaining to this..
any info would help. cheers
nyuvictoria
nyuvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackrose Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 pm

inactive to me is going away without telling the guild Exclamation
Blackrose
Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum