Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't be on Wonderland much anymore

3 posters

Go down

What should we do?

I won't be on Wonderland much anymore I_vote_lcap0%I won't be on Wonderland much anymore I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I won't be on Wonderland much anymore I_vote_lcap100%I won't be on Wonderland much anymore I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
I won't be on Wonderland much anymore I_vote_lcap0%I won't be on Wonderland much anymore I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

I won't be on Wonderland much anymore Empty I won't be on Wonderland much anymore

Post  Solblade Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:47 am

I've been getting bored with Wonderland lately, so I don't have much reason to play, and with two other guilds to lead and with more work coming soon, I won't have much time to get on Wonderland at all. So I have 3 options. One is I can continue to lead, but I won't be on much, so it would mostly be up to the Vive OrgLeaders to recruit/kick. Another option is I give leadership to someone who's been with the guild for a long while. The third option is we merge with a guild that a friend of mine runs, and it's a really good guild that's similar to ours. Whatever everyone decides I won't mind, but I'll need to pick one of those 3 options, because I simply won't be able to play much anymore.
Solblade
Solblade
Admin

https://fable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I won't be on Wonderland much anymore Empty Re: I won't be on Wonderland much anymore

Post  Blackrose Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:28 am

shot i clicked on the wrong one, i meant the first one
Blackrose
Blackrose

Back to top Go down

I won't be on Wonderland much anymore Empty Re: I won't be on Wonderland much anymore

Post  nyuvictoria Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:18 pm

we have a couple members over lvl 50 that are always on. we should make them lead =)
like lynnlee or arcanefox or kyomee.
if we merged i'm willing to bet that over half the people will not move.
nyuvictoria
nyuvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum