Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUIDE FOR DIFFERENT MALE CLASSES

4 posters

Go down

GUIDE FOR DIFFERENT MALE CLASSES Empty GUIDE FOR DIFFERENT MALE CLASSES

Post  Sin Thu May 22, 2008 7:38 pm

GUIDE FOR THE DIFFERENT MALE CLASSES!
THIS IS THE GUIDE FOR DIFFERENT MALE CLASSES TO MAKE THEM EFFECIENT WARRIORS OR MAGES AND EVEN TANKERS!!

First we have SID. Sid is a very powerful fighter even at low levels he even has an efficient skill the COMBO3x that deals quite a hefty amount of damage but lacks the good defense Daniel has. Initially Sid has additional stats at the beginning STR+2 CON+1 this makes it's easier to designate which stats are to be upgraded. Here are the different Sids you can choose from:

ASSASIN SID:
The assasin Sid is a very fast attacker and killer. As an assasin the weapon of choice are Claws, Chakrams and any Hand blades with added Speed, in armors choose equips with added defense and speed because being an assasin the only drawback is low on defense. The stats to be upgraded are STR and AGI. I myself have one assasin whenever I lvl up I put 2 to STR and 1 to AGI everytime and my Sid proves to be quite an efficient warrior. It's fast and it's deadly and is more dangerous if you chose Fire or Wind Schools. Choosing Fire School will greatly increase the damage and choosing Wind School will greatly increase speed. In choosing pets, choose those that have high CON,defense and HP so they can help you a lot acting as a shield.

P.S Always use physical skills and ignore magical and assistant skills because it is not useful to you. Also stock up many sp recovery item because you will need to recharge more often to fast kill the enemy or you can just have an ancient bathtub in your tents for recovery purposes.

TANKER SID (SPEAR SID AND CLUB SID):
The tanker is one of the essential characters in a party and Sid second to Daniel can become an effective tanker. As a tanker the equips of choice are items with high defense and high magic defense (not all monster uses physical skills) but the only drawback here is the slow reaction time of any tanker. The weapon of choice is of course clubs with added defense or an alternative is spear if you want higher damage. The essential stats are STR and CON. If you are a spear Sid the stats to be upgraded are STR and CON with a ratio of 2:1 to increase more damage but if you want to be more on the tanker side I suggest reversing the ratio to 1:2 for club Sid. Although slow in combat the tanker Sid is one not to be trifle with because it is one of the most longer lasting players in the game especially while using remote for leveling and is very handy in parties as it can receive quite a lot of damage but can be compensated by it's high in HP and def. Fire School is good for the spear Sid while Earth is best for club Sid. Choose pets that are fighter type also particularly speed types.

P.S Stock up many HP recovery items and SP recovery items as these can prove to be very useful in combat. Do not worry much of spending them much because the damage of the enemy to your character is minimal so you do not have to heal more often.

HYBRID SID:
This character is one of the hardest to build because at low levels this character is rather weak. In choosing equips for the hybrid Sid you can randomize it for example choose boots with added speed and in clothes high defense but of course some high defense equips have - speed so you should keep that in mind. The build is rather unique here because you have to balance STR,AGI and CON. I suggest you prioritize STR and AGI for the damage and speed but do not forget CON for def and HP. The weapon of choice here are swords with damage and speed. The Fire School is best for Hybrid Sid because it has skill which can only be used by swords. Choose pets that have high CON and defense because the hybrid Sid is a little weak at first so it is useful to have a tank beside your baby.

P.S Stock him up also because he is rather weak at first but believe me you can have the best Sid if you have a high level hybrid. You have it all speed, defense and damage what more could you want for a warrior?

DUMB SID Suspect
The best idiot way you can trash your Sid is raising it as a mage! The pets of choice are from too weak to very weak to increase the probability of trashing your character! Of course you have to increase it's WIS and INT and in no time you will have a Sid that is worth crying for. Hehe.

P.S Your very dumber than dumb Sid if you follow this build.

Next we have DANIEL. Daniel is a natural tanker although at first he doesn't start with good equips he has quite a natural affinity with high defense. He deals quite an average amount of damage and starts off with the skill OVERARM STUMBLE. At the start Daniel has the additional stats of CON+2 and STR+1, here are the different builds for Daniels.

GREAT DANIEL:
The great Daniel as I call it is a character perfectly build for fighting. Because in this build you will put all your stats on STR and concentrate in using high defense equips. Choosing spear as the weapon of choice you will deal a lot of damage even in lvl4-8 you will see damage amount of 100+! The Earth School is the best choice for the great Daniel because not only will it increase Daniel's HP it will also have devastating skills to kill the opponent. Choose pets that have high speed and atk to increase effectiveness in battle.

P.S With high defense and HP you will save a lot of recovery item. Just sit and recover in a short while you'll be ready for battle again.

HARD DANIEL:
This the best tanker to touch the lands of Wonderland! With very high def and high HP if you are a physical attacker you should think twice before you cross path with this warrior. The equips of choice are clubs and armors with high def do not worry much of - speed because even if they can attack you twice that will just feel like a tickle to you. Concentrate in CON then if you want to add some STR that should be fine to add damage. In no time you will have Daniel so hard that a scratch is so hard to achieve! Choose Earth School for additional def, HP and Earth skills all uses clubs so it will synergies with your build. Pets? Hell you don't even need a pet! But they will definitely prove to be useful.

P.S Daniel is so hard you won't even need to much item HP recovery!

Last but not the least is MORE. More is a natural wizard with additional stats at first of INT+2 and AGI+1 this makes him quite a fast user of magics. Fast kill! Here is the two build for More.

BLAZING MORE:

The blazing More the strongest wizard you can think of. In higher levels able to deal multiple damage to many opponents this wizard is one of the best killers in the game. Choose equips that have added speed to increase his efficiency, stats must comprised of Int+2 Agi+1 every lvl. With high INT you will have a very strong Matk in no time. AGI increases speed which makes him a very fast killer. Of course Blazing More will not be Blazing unless you chose Fire School. Choose pets that high def and CON so that they will tank you.

P.S Stock up many SP recovery item you will need it badly in the game. All Mores are very dependent on their skills.

TORNADO MORE:
Having to choose Wind School will definitely put your More a different level. Being so fast your enemies won't even know what's coming! Equips should have increase speed on it so that you will be much faster (I personally prefer the Cat Headress at the start Spd+3 Matk+2!) Concentrate on Int+2 Agi+1 or to make him even more faster reverse the ratio of stats. Although inferior to the Blazing More's matk it is compensated by it's fast skill surge. You will always be first to attack! Pet should be the same as blazing more's pet so you will have a tank.

P.S Stock up SP recovery item. You'll need it.

THE UPDATE FOR MALE CLASSES GUIDE.
So now I've updated my guide to Male Classes builds sorry that I did not include Rock because I thought he was a female.. Anyways I've studied him and also More very much deeply so it took a while before I can update the guide. I also studied the mage Sid build and find it very interesting. So now I'll start again from the top but with Sid and Daniel starting with mage build (OMG they can become mages!), yes they can I'll explain now.

First stop is SID! Sid now I've told that Sid primary bonus stats where STR+2 CON+1 from this view you can pretty much predict what he'll become but a radical build to him is this:

TANK-MAGE SID:
Frankly speaking I did not agree with Sid being a mage but as I studied him also Daniel I've found out that bought of them also has high affinity with WIS, meaning? high WIS=high mdef! So if you want to be mage and want to use Sid and Daniel as your character of choice this build is for you. Concentrate in WIS and CON whether you like the distribution of pts. every level from 1:2 or vice versa is up to you. If you can concentrate in CON that will mean high def and high HP but on the other hand if you concentrate much in WIS that will mean more supportive skills and higher mdef. In choosing equips choose those with added atk, def and mdef you will not be as fast as many other Sid but you will have high def and high mdef which means even if they attack you twice that won't hurt too much, by the time they run out of Sp you'll still have some and even if they attack you physically that will not even make any difference as you have high def. The best school for this build is Fire and Wind as they have many good assistant skills. If you choose Fire school it will let you use assistant skills and even supportive offensive skills like Mess Spell and Poison Spell on the other hand if you choose Wind school you can use many debuffing skills and even the ability to paralyze the enemy. The pets of the Tank-Mage should comprised of those with high atk and speed as you will need as much physical atk as you can get, in lvl10-20 Big Tiger and Wolf can proved to be efficient.

P.S This build is really hard and unique so at first it will look like your character will be weak but as it lvls you'll find the significance of high def. Why not focus with INT? The reason you must not focus on INT is because Sid doesn't have good affinity with magical attacks. Even with high INT he's magic will not be as great as More or Rock so if your planning on making an offensive mage might as well choose More and Rock. Provide many Sp recovery item as you'll need it, also provide HP recovery item but you'll not waste too much Hp as you have good def and high HP.

Second is DANIEL. Now Daniel as told you also have very good def and making him a tank is best choice but you can also put STR on him as he has also good damage while using spears. Making Daniel also efective tank in matk will mean the best tank of all.

SENTINEL DANIEL:

This build is similar to Tank-Mage Sid but differs in it's elemental schools. Focus on WIS and CON and in no time you'll see damage of weaker monster become nearly invisible in your gauge. Although physical attacks will not be as powerful it can be compensated with approriate weapons, equips and even pets with high damage. The best elemental school for Daniel is still Earth school as it will increase the defense he has and also his HP will be very high, also many assistant skills are provided by the Earth school and even the ability to render you're enemy motionless for three turns.

P.S This is the best tank ever as it will have resistance in both physical and magical attack.

Third, is MORE. Now this build is for those who want to make More a supportive mage. The build is similar to offensive mage More but the stats of choice is WIS and AGI. Best school for him is Fire and Wind.

SOLAR HANDS MORE:
This build is pretty much the same as Blazing More but concentrates in WIS instead of INT so it's assistants skills is much more effective than offensive skills. Mess spell is great for him here and also Poison spell. You can also amplify the damage of you're pet!

CALM BREEZE MORE:
The same as solar hands More build but differs in elemental school. This supportive mage can decrease the defense of enemies and even paralyze them in higher lvls also you can increase your speed with Speedup skill.

Now the last is ROCK. Sorry guys I did not include at first because it was an honest mistake.. Hehe.
I really though he was female but now I've learned that he is the strongest Ice-based mage and can alo become an effective Wind mage. Wether offensive or supportive Rock is a strong mage.

FROST BITE ROCK:
Focusing on INT and AGI with the ratio of 2:1 will make Rock a the strongest ice mage. Although ice magic is inferior in coverage with fire it focuses it's power on one enemy and this can result in devastating damage to the enemy. The equips of choice must increase Rock's def as it may become he's weakness and matk to increase power of spells. Also use equips with added speed to fast kill the enemy. Pet's should comprised of high CON and high HP if possible in lvl20-25 catch Troll in cave on the way to Holy village that will be the best pet to mages!

P.S Ya know you really need Sp recovery items or again ancient bathtub. Or if you have none of them both you can just sit. lame..

SILENT LAKE ROCK:

Similar build only a substitute of INT is WIS. When you switch them the offensive mage Rock become a healer type mage and support offensive spell.In equips focus on increasing Rock's defense as he will need it. He can have a wide array of spells that recovers status ailments and recover Hp, so a good offensive pet can help Rock in physical attack while he heals he's pet.
He can also freeze he's enemies in higher lvls!

P.S This build is a must in many parties, so some should consider this I don't know if female supporters are much more effective but Rock as a healer is quite effective.

CHILL WIND ROCK:The same as tornado More's build but only faster! Equipsment of choice is the same also that goes also to choice for pets.

VIOLENT WIND ROCK:Fast and a very good debuffer. He's build is the same as More's build focusing in WIS and AGI for good assistant skills but I don't know which one is faster..

Well that's about it the guide I could make for male characters it's pretty long actually hehe. Hope I've helped you in a little way let's meet in WONDERLAND!! Whisper me sometimes my characters name is Sin. See ya! Whoooo... affraid
Sin
Sin

http://www.friendster.com/panganay

Back to top Go down

GUIDE FOR DIFFERENT MALE CLASSES Empty Re: GUIDE FOR DIFFERENT MALE CLASSES

Post  kyomee Sun May 25, 2008 2:55 pm

awesome sin!!! 0.o How long did it take you to type the whole thing 0.o....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *in awe* Shocked
kyomee
kyomee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sin Mon May 26, 2008 12:23 am

I can't remember really hehehe. But hey glad ya like it! I'll think of some other guides so that it will help ya all.
Sin
Sin

http://www.friendster.com/panganay

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Tsukino Mon May 26, 2008 5:43 am

how bout guide for making furnitures/home equipments? Very Happy the official site's info are not specific about it. i'd really appreciate it if you could do that, it would save a lot of trees. hehehe. i mean materials. thanks. ^_^
Usagi Tsukino
Usagi Tsukino

http://littleusagi.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweedldee Sat May 31, 2008 7:15 am

How much took u to write this...-_- cyclops cyclops Shocked Shocked
Tweedldee
Tweedldee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content